perjantai 6. huhtikuuta 2012

In English?

I wonder should I start to translate my posts because there're many page views from abroad in the statistics. And this toy collecting is more common (?) abroad than it is in Finland. I don't write much but I could translate that little what I write.

I could start with telling something about myself: I'm a twentysomething woman from Finland and I collect toys I had when I was a kid and dolls like Blythe & Blythe clones. And I'd LIKE to collect Licca dolls as well but I have just one... and 4 heads :D

I love japanese pop culture and I am "highly" interested in US & UK, too. Maybe I should start advertising this blog in doll forums. As if this is a good blog or something. No, it's not... I'd just like to communicate with the similar people to me and SHARE MY PASSION.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Well, it might be more generally accessible in English, and you write very nicely :)

    Since you don't write so much, you could make each post bilingual, like this blogger: http://conigliodellamoda.blogspot.co.uk/

    Anyway, I like your blog very much, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you in any language!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi, thanks for commenting :) Nice to hear you like my blog! I'm pretty unsure about it..

    I might start writing just in English; my English is so easy to read that my (few) Finnish readers understand it completely.

    Thanks for that Stylebunny's blog adress, too, it's always nice to find new blogs to follow^^ I'm an addict..

    VastaaPoista