sunnuntai 8. huhtikuuta 2012

The Lady, The Tomboy and The Alien.

I'm so in love with Licca and have been taking photos and trying different clothes on her. (Shame I don't have a proper camera.) I put that curly-haired head into Moxie girl's body; it's pretty bad since the arms are too long for Licca and the feet... They're just awful duckfeet. Lucky you can take them of, though... That curly-haired is almost more cute than that the other one (I guess the curly's older?) but I don't want to change the heads... yet. In the third picture is my vintage Jenny from 1981...
This Licca dress fits perfectly for my most "ladylike" Blythe Lilja :D 
The white lady Lilja 4ever! ^__^
Rosamia wears Licca skirt and leg warmers. Have I been spending too much time with my dolls because their characters have deepened lately? Lol. I guess Rosamia is a tomboy. 

Then there's Shere, especially dear to me although it's new: I wrote in high school "a novel" about a planet and there were 4 main characters, and 2 of them had purple hair. The other one of the puple-haired girls is Shereilan, so I named this girl as Shere^__^ I don't remember did I told this but not in English at least. I must get the other three sisters sometimes.
 I guess those lovely big-headed dolls are still my favourite, right now, but Licca might get as important... :) At least Blythes look better in photos, or more versatile.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti